Jump to content

Working - #3: Renovation or Repair, When do You Call a Structural Engineer? - with Jason Powers, PE - Video


Recommended Posts

  • Editors

Depending on where you live and the type of home your live in, very often, the homes that we live in are not up to the standards that new homes have been built to meet.  Additionally, what do you do when you are planning on changing the layout of the walls or windows and doors in your home and you don't really know what is structurally significant and what is not?  In this video, we talk with Structural Engineer Jason Powers, of ZFA Structural Engineers about when we need the guidance of an engineer and when we don't(Hint, we always should get advice from a structural engineer any and every time we modify a floor, wall or roof element).


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...