Building The Classiest Kitchen Island In The World / How To / Oak Countertop , Geo Backpanel - Video

JOE JET

• Editors

Yooo Happy 2020 Everyone. In this video ill show you how I built the classiest kitchen island in the world (through my eyes).
Few things I like to add. I purchased the cabinets from a local supplier flat pack along with hardware and drawer fronts. 
I had the panel sprayed professionally with the drawer fronts and side panels so they all match. I didn't film the build of the side panels as I forgot and there literally two squares so it wouldn't have been too interesting. The counter top is solid white oak. 
Ill be making a separate video for the hanging light next so stay tuned for that.
This video is part of my home renovation series so there's a whole bunch of awesome videos like this one to come. so if you like this video and are interested to see more please subscribe and like and leave a nice comment 
Have a nice day 
and 
Stay Rad.